New non-fiction, fiction, and children’s books are added monthly. Some new titles now available include:
- Forgive: Why Should I and How Can I? Author Timothy Keller explores why forgiveness is important and steps to take to forgive.
- Clinging to Hope: What Scripture Says About Weathering Times of Trouble, Chaos, and Calamity. Author Charles Swindoll offers strength and hope to carry on during difficult times in your life.
- Bookshop of Secrets by Molly Rushmeyer. Story of a young woman trying to outrun her tragic past ends up working in an old bookstore while uncovering her family secrets.
- Hidden Prince by Tessa Afshar. Story of a captive Jewish woman serving in a household in Babylonia
- When We Had Wings by Susan Meissner. Fictionalized account of American nurses who were imprisoned in the Philippines during WWII.
CMC Library is open Sundays and throughout the week for self-serve access to books and resources for adults and children. Volunteer staff are available after church on Sunday mornings to help or answer any questions you may have, or you may email email@example.com. Additional information for using the library is available through the library website.